If you’re a small business owner or high net-worth individual, you might not be able to justify having a full-time bookkeeper on your staff, but you still require accurate, competent and timely reports of financial activity to stay ahead. And self-managing personal and work-related finances can be a daunting, frustrating and just plain tiresome task.
What’s the solution? To engage a freelance full-charge bookkeeper, so you can concentrate on what you do best: growing your business, trade or practice and achieving your monetary goals.
Here are some of the most important benefits you’ll receive by retaining an outside bookkeeping service like ASK Me Ledgers:
- You only pay for the bookkeeping services you need, when you require them, from an independent and neutral financial management advisor.
- You don’t need to allocate office space or purchase expensive equipment and software for an in-house bookkeeper. We import and utilize all recent versions of QuickBooks™ on our own computers.
- You have no recurring payroll costs for in-house bookkeeping staff, like worker’s comp, disability, taxes or insurance.
- You don’t need to train busy staff members to manage your books, we already know how to do it.
- You receive unbiased and cost-effective advice for managing your finances, budgeting your cash flow and minimizing tax liabilities year-over-year.
If you want to save money immediately and over the long run, contact ASK Me Ledgers for expert and experienced bookkeeping and accounting services.